4 Channel 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler
This is a 5V 4-channel relay interface board, and each channel needs a 15-20mA driver current. It can be used to control various appliances and equipment with large current. It is equipped with high-current relays that work under AC250V 10A or DC30V 10A. It has a standard interface that can be controlled directly by the microcontroller.
- VCC: Positive supply voltage
- GND: Ground
- IN1–IN4: Relay control port
- Output: Connect a load, DC 30V/10A?AC 250V/10A
- Channel: 4
- Operating Voltage: 5VDC
- Current Capacity @: 250VAC/10A
- Current Capacity @ 30VDC/10A
- LED status indicators to indicate the relay ON/OFF status
- Optical coupling isolation, good anti-interference.
- PCB Color: Blue
- Board Size:
- Length: 72mm
- Width: 54mm
- Height: 19.5mm
- Weight: 58gm
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.