5V 4 Channel Relay Module High And Low Level Trigger With Opto Isolation
DC 5V, Max Load for Output: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V /10A. Trigger Current 20mA, can be used to all kinds of Single Chip Microcomputer IO control triggering, normally open and normally close two work mode. By switching the trigger level selection terminal to set 3-5V high level or 0-1.5V low-level trigger controlled. Adopting patch piece opto-isolator, green power light, red relay status light, strong drive capability, stable performance, clear work condition. This product is known as 4 Channel 5V Relay Module, 5V 4-Channel Relay Module, 5V 4 Channel Relay Optocoupler Isolation Module.
Trigger Mode Configuration:
The module has a trigger level selection terminal, each relay the trigger level can be individually controlled, through the short-circuit cap to control. COM side is common, in the middle; When the LOW (L) terminal is connected to the common terminal, it is a low-level trigger; when the HIGH (H) terminal is connected to the common terminal, it is a high-level trigger.
1. DC+: 5V positive power supply
2. DC-: 5V negative power supply
3. IN: corresponding with trigger signal level of relay
1. NO: normally open interface
2. COM: common interface
3. NC: normally close interface
- Work Voltage: 5VDC
- Quiescent Current: 5 mA
- Max Current: 190 mA
- Trigger Current: 3-5 mA
- Low Level Trigger Current: 0-1.5V
- High Level Trigger Current: 3-5V
- 4 Fixed Holes for Screw: Diameter 3.1mm
- Length: 73 mm
- Width: 50 mm
- Height: 18.5 mm
- 1 x 5V 4 Channel Relay Module High And Low Level Trigger With Opto Isolation
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products.