CP2102 USB 2.0 to TTL UART Serial Converter Module with DTR Pin
CP2102 chip is a single-chip USB to UART bridge IC. It requires minimal external components. CP2102 can be used to migrate legacy serial port based devices to USB. CP2102 its a highly integrated, built-in USB2.0 full-speed function controller, USB transceiver, crystal oscillator, EEPROM, and asynchronous serial data bus (UART), to support a full-featured modem signal without any external USB devices. Similar to other works CP2102 USB-UART switching circuit by the driver into the PC’s USB port virtual COM port expansion to achieve the purpose.
- Table and reliable chipset CP2102.
- USB specification 2.0 compliant with full-speed 12Mbps.
- Standard USB type A male and TTL 6pin connector.
- 6pins for 3.3V, RST, TXD, RXD, GND & 5V.
- Baud rates: 300 bps to 1.5 Mbps
- Byte receives buffer; 640 bytes transmit buffer.
- Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking supported.
- Event character support Line break transmission.
- SB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins.
- Temperature Range: -40 to +85.
- Size: 42mm X 15mm.
- Weight: 4g
Datasheet:-CP2102 USB 2.0 to TTL UART Serial converter Module with DTR Pin
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product
There are no reviews yet.