150W DC-DC Step-Up Boost Converter and Adjustable Power Supply Module
This versatile DC-DC boost power supply/converter module steps up any input voltage from 10V to 32V to any output voltage from 12V to 35V at up to 150W output power and 6A current. This 150W DC-DC Boost Converter 10-32V to 12-35V 6A Step-Up Adjustable Power Supply is well into the heavy-duty end of the spectrum @ 150W; as you can tell by the huge toroidal inductor and dual heatsinks. It is especially useful for automotive 12V applications, where standard 12V battery power can be boosted to 19V for use as a laptop computer power supply, or to 18V or 24V for other applications requiring higher voltages. Please note there is no reverse polarity protection. A series diode is recommended. For high loads this might not be an option; so be cautious of the input polarity or you might fry the module!
- Module Properties: non-isolated step-up module (BOOST)
- Input voltage :10-32V
- Output voltage: 12-35V (adjustable)
- Output Current: 6A (MAX)
- Input Current: 10A (MAX) (Please enhance heat dissipation if more than 10A)
- Output power: natural cooling 100W (MAX), enhance heat dissipation 150W (MAX)
- Easy to drive 65W 90W dual-core notebook.
- Use a 12V battery drive 19V 3.42A notebook, the module temperature about 45 deg C
- Conversion efficiency: 94% (measured at Input 16V, output 19V 2.5A)
- Output Ripple: 2% (MAX) 20M-bandwidth
- Operating Temperature: Industrial (-40c to +85c) (ambient temperature exceeds 40c, lower power use, or to enhance heat dissipation)
- Full load temperature rise: 45 deg C
- No-load current: 25mA typical
- Voltage regulation percentage: 0.5
- Dynamic response speed: 5% 200uS
- 65 * 56.5 * 23 (length * width * high) (mm)
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.