1 Channel 5V 10A Relay Module with Optocoupler
This 5V High Power 1 Channel Relay Module with Optocoupler can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as AVR, PCI, ARM, and so on. This 1 channel 5V 10A relay control board module with optocoupler modules is compliant with international safety standards, control, and load areas isolation trenches it has a single relay a genuine. The inputs of 1 Channel 5V 10A Relay Module are isolated to protect any delicate control circuitry. The power supply and relay instructions, lit, a disconnect are off. The input signal, signal, common Terminal and start conducting. It can be used as a single chip module for appliance control and work with both DC or AC signals where you can control the 220V AC load.
- Board Type: 1 Channel with Optocoupler
- Operating Voltage: 3 V to 5 V
- Maximum Voltage: 5V
- Maximum Current: 10A
- Supply Current: 5mA
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85°C
- VCC: Connect the positive pole of the power supply (supply by relay voltage)
- GND: Connect power supply negative pole
- IN: Relay Module Signal Trigger (High-Level Trigger is Effective)
- Meaning of high level and low level:
- A high-level trigger refers to a trigger mode connected with the trigger terminal by the positive voltage of the VCC terminal.
- When the trigger terminal has a positive voltage or reaches the trigger voltage, the relay sucks.
- Low-level trigger refers to a trigger mode connected with the trigger terminal by the negative voltage of the GND terminal.
- When the trigger terminal has a voltage of 0V or a voltage low enough to trigger, the relay sucks.
- Relay contact capacity: 250V 10A (AC) or 30V 10A (DC) (theoretical maximum load capacity)
- It is recommended that the AC power be less than 1500W and the DC power be less than 200W.
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.