5V 2A 4-Channel G3MB-202P Solid State Relay Module-SSR
A Solid State Relay is similar to a mechanic relay where it can be controlled through a digital signal. Solid State Relay generates no noise and has a much longer lifespan compared to the traditional mechanic relay. This 5V 2A 4-Channel SSR G3MB-202P Solid State Relay Module is based on the Omron G3MB SSR relay which can control up to 2A at 240VAC. This is an 8 Channel SSR relay module, each relay channel has 2 separate terminals the blue KF301 terminal is connected to the line of control more convenient.
5V 2A 4-Channel SSR G3MB-202P Solid State Relay Module Can be directly controlled by Arduino and other microcontrollers It is Eight channels relay interface board able to control various appliances and equipment with large current.
- DC +: positive power supply (by relay voltage power supply)
- DC-: connect power negatively.
- CH: Relay Module signal triggering end (high-level trigger effective)
- 4 channel 2 Amp Solid State Relay board
- Control 4 loads of up to 2 Amps each at 120V or 240V AC.
- Use it to control various appliances and other equipment with a large current.
- It can be controlled directly by Microcontroller like Arduino, pic, raspberry pi, etc.
- Input control signal voltage:
- 0-2.5V status low level, relay OFF
- 2.5-20V status high level, relay ON
- The working current of 12.5mA
- Trigger current 2mA