DS1302 Real Time Clock-RTC-Module with Battery
The DS1302 Real Time Clock Module provides a DS1302 real-time clock with a 32 kHz crystal and onboard battery backup, all in a small SIP module that can be easily plugged into a breadboard. The DS1302 provides seconds, minutes, hours date, day of week and year with leap-year compensation up to the year 2100. You can use 24-hour mode or 12-hour mode with AM/PM indication and there are 31 bytes of RAM that are also battery-backed. Give your project the ability to tell time, store time or make time-based decisions with 1 second resolution in a small, compact form-factor. Easily store settings or parameters using the 31 bytes of battery-backed RAM.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V
- Operating Voltage Range: 2 to 5V
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85°C
- Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date of the Month, Month, Day of the Week, and Year with Leap-Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100
- Serial I/O for Minimum Pin Count
- 2.0V to 5.5V Full Operation
- Uses Less than 300nA at 2.0V
- Single-Byte or Multiple-Byte (Burst Mode) Data Transfer for Read or Write of Clock or RAM Data
Datasheet: DS1302 Real Time Clock-RTC-Module
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.