2 Channel 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler
This is a LOW-Level 5V 2-channel relay interface board, and each channel needs a 15-20mA driver current. It can be used to control various appliances and equipment with large current. It is equipped with high-current relays that work under AC250V 10A or DC30V 10A. It has a standard interface that can be controlled directly by the microcontroller.
The pins are marked on the PCB:
- GND – Connect 0V to this pin.
- IN1 – Controls relay 1, active Low Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V
- IN2 – Controls relay 2, active Low Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V
- VCC – Connect 5V to this pin. Is used to power the optocouplers
- Low-Level Trigger Relay Module
- Two separate LEDs for On/Off indication of the Relay.
- Triggering input voltage 3.3V – 5V
- Two separate LEDs for On/Off indication of the Relay
- Triggering input voltage 3.3V – 5V 4)
- Back EMF protection
- Back EMF protection 2 LEDs to indicate when relays are ON.
- Works with logic level signals from 3.3V or 5V devices
- Opto isolation circuitry
- Module with diode current protection, short response time
- AC Control Voltage: 250V @max.10A
- DC Control Voltage: 30V @max. 10A
- Board Size
- Length: 50.6 mm
- Width: 39 mm
- Height. 19.5 mm
- Weight: 28gm
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.