2 Channel 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler
This is a LOW-Level 5V 2-channel relay interface board, and each channel needs a 15-20mA driver current. It can be used to control various appliances and equipment with a large current. It is equipped with high-current relays that work under AC250V 10A or DC30V 10A. It has a standard interface that can be controlled directly by the microcontroller.
The pins are marked on the PCB:
- GND – Connect 0V to this pin.
- IN1 – Controls relay 1, active Low Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V
- IN2 – Controls relay 2, active Low Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V
- VCC – Connect 5V to this pin. Is used to power the optocouplers
- Operating Voltage: 3.5 ~ 5.5VDC
- Trigger Current: 20mA
- Low-Level Trigger Relay Module
- Two separate LEDs for On/Off indication of the Relay.
- Two separate LEDs for On/Off indication of the Relay
- Back EMF protection
- Back EMF protection 2 LEDs to indicate when relays are ON.
- Switching Voltage (VAC): [email protected]
- Switching Voltage (VDC): [email protected]
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85°C
- Opt. Relative Humidity(RH): 20% ～ 85%
- Storage condition: –65 to 125℃
- Length: 43mm
- Width: 43mm
- Height: 17mm
- Weight: 25gm
- 1 x 2 Channel 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler ( DC 30V/10A, AC 250V/10A)
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.