2 Channel 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler
This is a LOW Level 5V 2-channel relay interface board, and each channel needs a 15-20mA driver current. It can be used to control various appliances and equipment with large current. It is equiped with high-current relays that work under AC250V 10A or DC30V 10A. It has a standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller.
- Relay Maximum output: DC 30V/10A, AC 250V/10A
- 2 Channel Relay Module with Optocoupler LOW Level Triger expansion board, which is compatible with arduino
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller ( 8051, AVR, *PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
- Relay of high quality loose music relays SPDT. A common terminal, a normally open, one normally closed terminal optocoupler isolation, good anti-jamming
The pins are marked on the PCB:-
- GND – Connect 0V to this pin.
- IN1 – Controls relay 1, active Low Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V
- IN2 – Controls relay 2, active Low Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V
- VCC – Connect 5V to this pin. Is used to power the opto couplers
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product