1×4 Key Matrix Membrane Switch Keypad
DC 12V 1×4 Key Matrix Membrane Switch Keypad is a high-quality product at a very low cost for your application needs. This 4-button keypad provides a useful human interface component for microcontroller projects. Convenient adhesive backing provides a simple way to mount the keypad in a variety of applications. The Keypad 1×4 features a total of 4 buttons in Matrix form. Featured by Sharvi Electronics This is a membrane keypad with no moving parts. A female 5-pin berg connector is required for interfacing it with your microcontroller circuits.
- Voltage: 35VDC
- Operating Current: 100mA
- Contact Resistance: 500Ω
- Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ
- Dielectric Strength: 250VRms
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 ~ 85°C
- Storage condition: -40 ~ 80°C
- Mech. & Electrical Lifecycle: 1,000,000
- Ultra-thin design & adhesive backing provides easy integration to any project
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Easy communication with any microcontroller
- This allows a microcontroller to ‘scan’ the 5 output pins to see which of the 4 buttons is being pressed.
- Length: 110mm
- Width: 70mm
- Height: 1mm
- Approx Weight: 2gm
- 1 x 1×4 Key Matrix Membrane Switch Keypad
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.