MCP2515 CAN Bus Module with TJA1050 Transceiver
MCP2515 Module adopts CAN controller MCP2515, and TJA1050 high-speed CAN transceiver. Onboard independent key. Microchip MCP2515 independent CAN protocol controller, support CAN V2.0B regulation. The connection between MCP2515 and MCU is through SPI.
This is easy to use CAN bus module controlled via SPI Interface. It contains CAN Controller MCP2515 and TJA1050 which is a high-speed CAN trans-receiver. This module can be easily interfaced to any microcontroller via SPI Interface. It can also be interfaced to Arduino and Raspberry PI.
1:- VCC 5V power input pin
2:- GND power ground pin
3:- CS SPI SLAVE select pin (Active Pin)
4:- SO SPI master output slave input pin
5:- SCLK SPI clock pin
6:- INT MCP2515 interrupt pin
1:- J1 120R resistor terminal selection
2:- J2 CANH, CANL KF301-2P block output
3:- J3 CANH, CANL pin output
- Input Supply voltage: 5V
- Working current: 5mA
- Communication Rate: 1 Mbps
- Data bits: 8
- Crystal oscillator: 8MHz
- Terminal Resistance: 120Ω
- Supports: CAN V2.0B
- Support CAN V2.0B technical standard, communication rate 1Mb/S.
- 0 to 8 bytes long data field.
- Use High-speed CAN transceiver TJA1050
- SPI control for expanding Multi CAN bus interface
- Use serial port could view the communication data
- With the independent key, LED indicator, Power indicator
- With power pin
- Standard frames, extended frames, and remote frames.
- Impedance matching, guaranteed drive capability, long-distance data transmission, prevent signal radiation
- Positioning screw hole center spacing 23 mm x 38 mm
- The working current: typical 5mA, standby current 1 microamp. Except for the power indicator.
- Length: 41mm
- Width: 28mm
- Height: 14.5mm
- Weight: 8gm
- 1 x MCP2515 CAN Bus Module with TJA1050 Transceiver
ARDUINO DEMO CODE
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.