PCA9685-6 Channel-2-Bit-PWM Servo Motor Driver I2C Module For Arduino
The PCA9685 is a 16-way steering gear control; Power supply voltage is DC5-10V; All PWM output lines have a 220-ohm series resistor protection with which can easily drive LED.
I2C Interface, It offers an I2C interface to easily communicate with control boards, which makes it very easy to use with an Arduino or similar programmable boards that support the I2C protocol. Highly Outputs, On the upper right of the board there are six jumpers that allows to change the default I2C address, which is 0x40 (in binary 0b0100 0000) up to 0x7F (in binary 0b111 1111). As a result, you can chain multiple boards together, achieving up to 992 PWM outputs with 62 chained boards. Widely Applications, Can be used to control steering gear, robots, LEDs, motors and other equipment. This Product is known as Motor Driver I2C Module For Arduino, Motor Driver Module, Motor Driver Module For Arduino, PCA9685 16 Channel 12 Bit PWM Servo Motor Driver I2C Module For Arduino, PCF 9685, PCF9685, PWM Servo Motor Driver I2C Module For Arduino, Sensors, and Modules, Motor Driver, DC motor driver, Servo, 16 Channel Servo Driver, Servo Motor Driver, PCA9685
- Driver IC: PCA9685
- Adjustable frequency PWM up to about 1.6 kHz
- 12-bit resolution for each output – for servos, that means about 4us resolution at a 60Hz update rate
- Configurable push-pull or an open-drain output
- The output enable pin to quickly disable all the outputs
- Terminal block for power input
- Reverse polarity protection on the terminal block input
- Green power-good LED
- 3 pin connectors in groups of 4 so you can plug in 16 servos at once
- Chainable design
- A spot to place a big capacitor on the V+ line220-ohm series resistors on all the output lines to protect them, and to make driving LEDs trivial.
- This board/chip uses an I2C 7-bit address between 0x60-0x80, selectable with jumpers.
- Length: 62mm
- Width: 25mm
- Height: 15mm
- Weight: 10gm
- 1 x PCA9685-6 Channel-2-Bit-PWM Servo Motor Driver I2C Module For Arduino
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.