PCA9685-6 Channel-2-Bit-PWM Servo Motor Driver I2C Module For Arduino
The PCA9685 is a 16-way steering gear control; Power supply voltage is DC5-10V; All PWM output lines have a 220 ohm series resistor protection with which can easily drive LED.
I2C Interface, It offers an I2C interface to easily communicate with control boards, which makes it very easy to use with an Arduino or similar programmable boards that support the I2C protocol.
Highly Outputs, On the upper right of the board there are six jumpers that allows to change the default I2C address, which is 0x40 (in binary 0b0100 0000) up to 0x7F (in binary 0b111 1111). As a result, you can chain multiple boards together, achieving up to 992 PWM outputs with 62 chained boards.
Widely Applications, Can be used to control steering gear, robots, LEDs, motors and other equipment.
- This is an i2c-controlled PWM drive and a built-in clock. This means that it will and TLC5940 series are very different. We do not need to constantly send signals occupy your microcontroller .
- It is 5V compatible, which means we can also use 3.3V MCU control and safely drive to 6V output (when we want to control white or blue LEDs with 3.4+ positive voltage is also possible)
- Address select pins so we can put 62 driver board hanging on a single i2c bus, a total of 992 PWM outputs.
- About 1.6Khz Adjustable Frequency PWM output
- Ready to output 12 resolution of the stepper motor, which means that at 60Hz refresh rate can reach 4us resolution
- Configurable output push-pull output or open
- Output Enable pin to quickly disable all output
- Central PCA9685 chips are wrapped in small plates
- Facilitate us in four groups in a 3-pin connector insert 16 servo motors (servo plug slightly wider than 0.1 “, so we can put four pairs of 0.1” connector)
- Reverse polarity protected wiring board input
- Cascade Design
- All PWM output lines have put a 220 ohm series resistor to protect them, and can easily drive the LED
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product