PCF8591 Module Analog to Digital and Digital to Analog Converter Module
The module chip uses PCF8951. The module supports external 4-channel voltage input acquisition (voltage input range 0-5v). The module integrates the photoresistor, which can capture the ambient light intensity with AD. Module integrated thermistor, can collect accurate temperature value of environment through AD.
Module integrates 1 channel 0-5V voltage input acquisition (adjusts input voltage via blue potentiometer). The module has a power indicator (the indicator will light when power is supplied to the module). Module with DA output indicator, when the module DA output interface voltage reaches a certain value, it will light DA output indicator on the board, the greater the voltage, the greater the brightness of the indicator. Module PCB size: 3.6cm*2.3cm. Standard double panel, thickness 1.6mm, beautiful layout, surrounded by holes, aperture: 3mm, easy to fix.
- Single power supply
- Operating voltage range of PCF8591 2.5V-6V
- Low standby current
- Serial input/output via I2C bus
- PCF8591 addressed through 3 hardware address pins
- The sampling rate of the PCF8591 is determined by the I2C bus speed
- 4 analog inputs programmable to single-ended or differential inputs
- Automatic incremental channel selection
- Analog voltage range of PCF8591 from VSS to VDD
- PCF8591 Built-in Tracking and Hold Circuit
- 8-bit successive approximation of A/D converter
- DAC gain is achieved through one analog output
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product