MAX6675 Module+K Type Thermocouple Sensor Measure
The MAX6675 performs cold-junction compensation and digitizes the signal from a type-K thermocouple. The data is output in a 12-bit resolution, SPI-compatible, read-only format. This MAX6675 Module + K Type Thermocouple Sensor Measure 1024°C Temperature sensor makes use of the Maxim MAX6675 K-Thermocouple to digital converter IC to provide a microcontroller compatible digital serial interface (SPI compatible) for giving an accurate temperature-compensated measurement of the supplied K-Type thermocouple sensor.
- Model: MAX6675
- Operating Voltage: 3.3~5.5VDC
- Temperature Range: 0 to +1024°C
- Cold Junction Compensation Range: -20 to +80°C
- Resolution: 0.25°C
- Internal integrated cold junction compensation circuit;
- Temperature signal can be converted into 12-bit digital
- Embedded thermocouple break detection circuitry.
- K-type temperature probe
- Simple SPI serial output temperature.
- High impedance differential inputs.
- Thermocouple break detection.
- 2000V of ESD signal.
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.