Hall Effect Sensor Module
This is a Comparator based hall effect sensor Module. This Module is based on the S49E linear hall effect sensor. Using this module you can digital as well as linear output.
This module can be used to detect the presence of a magnetic field. If there is a magnetic field present, it will report a high-level signal. It can be used in many applications such as RPM sensor (for counting the number of shaft revolutions), Robot speed and distance measurements, door switch, and robot arm position sensor. Generally, it can be used for any magnetic field detection.
- Material: FR4+Electronic components
- Operating Voltage: 3.3-5 V
- Size: approx. 3.1X1.4cm/1.2X0.55cm(LxW)
- When the sensor senses a magnetic field, the digital output is low and the signal light is on; if no magnetic field is sensed, the digital output is high and the signal is not lit.
- Small volume, high sensitivity, fast response speed, good temperature performance, high accuracy, high reliability.
- LM393 comparator output, good waveform, strong driving ability.
- It can be used for motor speed measurement, position detection, etc.
- Output Mode: digital switching output (0 and 1) AO port is not valid.
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product