AMS1117 3.3V Power Supply Module
The AMS1117 series of adjustable and fixed voltage regulators are designed to provide up to1A output current and to operate down to 1V input-to-output differential. The dropout voltage of the device is guaranteed a maximum of 1.3V, decreasing at lower load currents.
On-chip trimming adjusts the reference voltage to 1.5%. The current limit is set to minimize the stress under overload conditions
on both the regulator and power source circuitry.
- IC Chip: AMS1117
- Input Voltage: 4.5 to 12V
- Output Voltage: 3.3V
- Output Current: 0.8A
- Onboard power indicator to indicate power is turned on: Red LED.
- Output voltage interface, connection to facilitate the experimental.
- Specially designed two pin mounting holes, can be directly fixed on the whole expansion board for experiments.
- Small Compact Size, 4Pin Type, Breadboard Friendly.
- 2P single row pin input and output for easy connection
- Dual-panel design, the layout is nice
- Length: 26mm
- Width : 12mm
- Height: 3mm
Datasheet: AMS1117 3.3V Power Supply Module
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product