GP2Y1010AU0F Optical Dust Sensor Module
This PM2.5 GP2Y1010AU0F Dust Smoke Particle Sensor is an infrared emitting diode (IRED) and a phototransistor is diagonally arranged into this device. It detects the reflected light of dust in the air. Especially, it is effective to detect very fine particles like cigarette smoke. In addition, it can distinguish smoke from house dust by the pulse pattern of the output voltage. The module is mainly used for dust removal equipment alarm equipment, air purification equipment, dust robots, fire alarm, etc. industry equipment can detect smoke particles, pollen spores, and other particles.
- Model: GP2Y1010AU0F
- Input Supply Voltage: 5VDC
- Max. Operating Current: 20mA
- Sensitivity (dBm): 0.5V/(0.1mg/m3)
- Minimum Detection Level of Particles: 0.8M
- Clean Air Voltage: 0.9V typical
- Operating Temperature: -10~60°C
- Dimensions in mm (LxWxH)
- Length: 46mm
- Width: 34mm
- Height: 18mm
- Weight: 16gm
- Detecting dust in the air
- Example: Air purifier
- Air conditioner
- Air monitor
- 1 x PM2.5 GP2Y1010AU0F Dust Smoke Particle Sensor.
- 1 x Connecting Cable.
- 1x 150 Ω resistor.
- 1 x 220 μF capacitor.
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.