GP2Y1010AU0F Optical Dust Sensor Module
The Sharp Optical Dust Sensor (GP2Y1010AU0F) is especially effective in detecting very fine particles like cigarette smoke and is commonly used in air purifier systems.
An infrared emitting diode and a phototransistor are diagonally arranged into this device, to allow it to detect the reflected light of dust in the air.
The sensor has a very low current consumption (20mA max, 11mA typical), and can be powered with up to 7VDC. The output of the sensor is an analog voltage proportional to the measured dust density, with a sensitivity of 0.5V/0.1mg/m3.
For your convenience, ITEAD ship this sensor with a 6-pin, 1.5mm pitch mating connector, and cable.
- GP2Y1010AU0F is a dust sensor by an optical sensing system
- An infrared emitting diode (IRED) and a phototransistor are diagonally arranged into this device
- It detects the reflected light of dust in the air.
- Especially, it is effective to detect very fine particle like the cigarette smoke
- In addition, it can distinguish smoke from house dust by pulse pattern of output voltage
- Compact, thin package (46.0 ? 30.0 ? 17.6 mm)
- Low consumption current (Icc: MAX. 20 mA)
- The presence of dust can be detected by the photometry of only one pulse
- Enable to distinguish smoke from house dust
- Lead-free and RoHS directive compliant
- Compliant with RoHS directive (2002/95/EC)
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product