A3144 Hall Effect Sensor Module
The A3144 Hall Effect Sensor Magnet Detector Switch for Arduino is a switch that will turn on/off in the presence of a magnetic field. If no magnetic field is present, the signal line of the sensor is HIGH (3.5 V). If a magnetic field is presented to the sensor, the signal line goes LOW, at the same time the LED on the sensor lights up. An onboard LED will also indicate the presence of a magnetic field.
Connect the Powerline (middle) to +5V and ground (-) to GND. Connect signal (s) to any digital pin on the Arduino.
- Digital Output Hall-effect sensor.
- Operating voltage Typically: 5V
- Output Current: 25mA
- It can be used to detect both the poles of a magnet
- The output voltage is equal to the operating voltage
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C.
- Turn on and Turn off time is 2 μsec each
- Inbuilt reverse polarity protection
- Suitable for Automotive and Industrial Applications.
- Power Consumption at Rest: 3mA
- Power Consumption when Switched: 8mA
- Operating Temperature (°C): -40 ~ 90
- Length (mm): 20
- Width (mm): 16
- Weight (gm): 2
Package Includes :
- 1 x A3144 Hall Effect Sensor Magnet Detector Switch for Arduino
Example Code: Click Here
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.