WCS2705 5A Hall Effect Linear Current Sensor provides economical and precise solution for both DC and AC current sensing in industrial, commercial and communications systems. The unique package allows for easy implementation by the customer. Typical applications include motor control, load detection and management, over-current fault detection and any intelligent power management system etc
Features/Specs of WCS2705 5A Hall Effect Linear Current Sensor
- Measurable Current Range: + 5A
- Low noise analog signal path
- 8.3 m? internal conductor resistance
- Output voltage proportional to AC and DC current
- Min. sensing current 0~5.0A at 5V voltage supply
- High Sensitivity 260 mV/A
- Wide operating voltage range 3.0~12 V.
- Low operating current 3mA
- Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis.
- Ratiometric output from supply voltage
- 10K Hz bandwidth
- Isolation voltage 1000V
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product