WCS1500 200A Hall Effect Linear Current Sensor
WCS1500 200A Hall Effect Linear Current Sensor provides an economical and precise solution for both DC and AC current sensing in industrial, commercial, and communications systems. The unique package provides easy implementation without breaking the original system and makes current sensing possible. Typical applications include motor control, load detection and management, over-current fault detection, and any intelligent power management system, etc.
- Measurable Current Range: + 200A
- Diameter 9.0mm conductor through hole
- Output voltage proportional to AC and DC current
- Wide sensing current range 0~200A at 5V volt.
- High sensitivity11mV/A
- Wide operating voltage range 3.0~12 V.
- Low operating current 3mA
- Isolation voltage 4000V
- Ratiometric output from the supply voltage
- 23K Hz Bandwidth
- Two bronze sticks for easy soldering on PCB
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
much better service than other electronic sites and much cheaper.