WCS1700 70A Hall Effect Linear Current Sensor
WCS1700 70A Hall Effect Linear Current Sensor provides economical and precise solutions for both DC and AC current sensing in industrial, commercial, and communications systems. The unique package provides easy implementation without breaking the original system and makes current sensing possible. Typical applications include motor control, load detection and management, over-current fault detection and any intelligent power management system, etc
- Measurable Current Range: + 70A
- Diameter 9.0 mm conductor through hole
- Output voltage proportional to AC and DC current
- Wide sensing current range 0~70A at 5V voltage supply
- High sensitivity 33 mV/A
- Wide operating voltage range 3.0~12 V.
- Low operating current 3mA
- Isolation voltage 4000V
- Ratiometric output from the supply voltage
- 23K Hz Bandwidth
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.