WCS1302 2A Hall Effect Current Switch provides cheap and convenient
solution for current detection in industrial and commercial electronic systems.
Typical applications include short circuit detection, load detection and
over-current fault detection etc.
Features/Specs of WCS1302 2A Hall Effect Current Switch
• Measurable Current Range: + 2A
• 8.3 mΩ internal conductor resistance
• Output “Low” when IP>= Iop
• Output “High” when IP < Irp
• Wide operating voltage range 2.6~18 V.
• Low operating current 2.0mA
• 10K Hz bandwidth
• Max Operating Point Current: 2A
• Minimum Release Point Current: 0.5A
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product