WCS1302 – 2A Hall Effect Current Switch
Winson’s WCS1301,1302,1303 and 1304 provide a cheap and convenient solution for current detection in industrial and commercial electronic systems. Typical applications include short circuit detection, load detection, over-current fault detection, etc. The WCS1301~4 consists of a precise, low-temperature drift hall switches IC with a temperature compensation circuit and a current path with typical 8.3 mΩ internal conductor resistance. This extremely low resistance can effectively reduce power loss, and operating temperature and increase reliability greatly. Measured current IP flowing through this conduction path generates a magnetic field which is sensed by the integrated Hall switch IC and outputs “Low” when IP>=Iop and outputs “High” when IP<Irp.
- 8.3 mΩ internal conductor resistance
- Output “Low” when IP>= Iop
- Output “High” when IP < Irp
- Wide operating voltage range 2.6~18 V.
- Low operating current 2.0mA
- 10K Hz bandwidth
- Manufacturer Part No: WCS1302
- Manufacturer: Winson
- Current Characteristics: 1 ~ 2A
- Supply Voltage Range: 2.6 ~ 18V
- Supply Current Range: 2 ~ 5mA
- Vout Saturation Voltage: 0.2 0.6V
- Output Leakage Current: <0.1 ~ 10uA
- Primary Conductor Resistance: 8.3mΩ
- Bandwidth: 10kHz
- Output Rise Time: 1 ~ 10us
- Output Falling Time: 0.3 ~ 1.5us
Datasheet: WCS1302 – 2A Hall Effect Current Switch
- 1 x WCS1302 – 2A Hall Effect Current Switch
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.