EMG Muscle Sensor Module V3.0 with Cable And Electrodes
EMG Muscle Sensor Module V3.0 With Cable And Electrodes will measure the filtered and rectified electrical activity of a muscle; outputting 0-Vs Volts depending the amount of activity in the selected muscle, where Vs signifies the voltage of the power source. Power supply voltage: min. +-3.5V.
Measuring muscle activation via electric potential, referred to as electromyography (EMG), has traditionally been used for medical research and diagnosis of neuromuscular disorders. However, with the advent of ever shrinking yet more powerful microcontrollers and integrated circuits, EMG circuits and sensors have found their way into prosthetics, robotics and other control systems.
• Small Form Factor (2.5 cm X2.5 cm)
• Specially Designed For Microcontrollers
• Adjustable Gain – Improved Ruggedness
• New On-board 3.5mm Cable Port
• Pins Fit Easily on Standard Breadboards
• Power Supply Voltage (Vs): ±5V (Typ)
• Gain Setting, Gain = 207*(X /1 kΩ): 50 kΩ (Typ)
• Differential Input Voltage: 2-5mV
• Video games
• Medical Devices
• Wearable/Mobile Electronics
• Powered Exoskeleton suits
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product