ACS712 Current Sensor Module 30A
ACS712 Current Sensor Module 30A provides economical and precise solutions for AC or DC current sensing in industrial, commercial, and communications systems. The device package allows for easy implementation by the customer. Typical applications include motor control, load detection and management, switched-mode power supplies, and overcurrent fault protection. The device consists of a precise, low-offset, linear Hall sensor circuit with a copper conduction path located near the surface of the die. Applied current flowing through this copper conduction path generates a magnetic field that is sensed by the integrated Hall IC and converted into a proportional voltage. Device accuracy is optimized through the close proximity of the magnetic signal to the Hall transducer. A precise, proportional voltage is provided by the low-offset, chopper-stabilized BiCMOS Hall IC, which is programmed for accuracy after packaging.
- Current sensor chip: ACS712
- Operating Voltage: 4.5 ~ 5.5VDC
- Measure Current Range: -30 ~ +30A
- Sensitivity: 100mV/A
- The low-noise analog signal path
- Device bandwidth is set via the new FILTER pin
- 5 µs output rise time in response to step input current
- Small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package
- 2.1 kV RMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8
- 5.0 V, single-supply operation
- 66 to 185 mV/A output sensitivity
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy
- Extremely stable output offset voltage
- Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis
- The ratiometric output from the supply voltage.
- Length: 31mm
- Width: 13mm
- Height: 13.5mm
- Weight: 5gm
Package Includes :
- 1 x ACS712 Current Sensor Module 30A
The Useful Introduction_1 from Embedded-lab
The Useful Introduction_2 from Embedded-lab.
ACS712 ARDUINO PROGRAMM
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.