Voice Recognition Module V3 compatible with Arduino
Voice Recognition Module V3 compatible with Arduino is a compact and easy-control speaking recognition board.
This product is a speaker-dependent voice recognition module. It supports up to 80 voice commands in all. Max 7 voice commands could work at the same time. Any sound could be trained as command. Users need to train the module first before let it recognizing any voice command.
This board has 2 controlling ways: Serial Port (full function), General Input Pins (part of function). General Output Pins on the board could generate several kinds of waves while corresponding voice command was recognized.
- Voltage: 4.5-5.5V
- Current: <40mA
- Digital Interface: 5V TTL level for UART interface and GPIO
- Analog Interface: 3.5mm mono-channel microphone connector and microphone pin interface
- Size: 31mm x 50mm
- Recognition accuracy: 99% (under ideal environment)
- Support maximum 80 voice commands, with each voice 1500ms (one or two words speaking)
- Maximum 7 voice commands effective at same time
- Arduino library is supplied
- Easy Control: UART/GPIO
- User-control General Pin Output
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product