RFID Card 125kHz
RFID Card 125kHz, Radio-frequency identification uses electromagnetic fields to automatically identify and track tags attached to objects. The tags contain electronically stored information. Passive tags collect energy from a nearby RFID reader’s interrogating radio waves. Active tags have a local power source (such as a battery) and may operate hundreds of meters from the RFID reader. Unlike a barcode, the tags don’t need to be within the line of sight of the reader, so it may be embedded in the tracked object. RFID is one method of automatic identification and data capture (AIDC).
- Blank White Card, Printable by Zebra, Fargo, Evolis Card Printer
- EM4100 Chip
- Operation Frequency:125khz
- Credit card size
- PVC & ABS material
- Not HID Card
- Standard ID compatible
- Ideal for use in the time clock, ID and access control
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy
- Size 17X3.35X0.03″ / 5.5X 8.5X 0.08 CM
- Operation Temperature: -40~185c
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product
There are no reviews yet.