PAM8403 5V 2-Channel Stereo Audio Amplifier Module
This Audio Amplifier Module is based on PAM8403 which is a 3W, class-D audio amplifier. It offers low THD+N, allowing it to achieve high-quality sound reproduction. The new filterless architecture allows the device to drive the speaker directly, requiring no low-pass output filters, thus saving system cost and PCB area. Featured by Sharvi Electronics With the same numbers of external components, the efficiency of the PAM8403 is much better than that of Class-AB cousins. It can extend the battery life, which makes it well-suited for portable applications.
- Operating Voltage: 2.5 ~ 5.5VDC
- Max Gain: 24 dB.
- Current Handling Capacity: 0.08A
- Efficiency: 87 %.
- AmplifierÂ IC: PAM 8403
- Load: Can direct drive 4 or 8 ohm, small speakers
- Dual-channel stereo, high output power (3 w + 3 w power @ 5V and 4 ohms load)
- Good sound quality
- Double panel wiring solves crosstalk
- Supermini design allows it to be easily placed in a variety of digital products
- 3W Output at 10% THD with a 4ΩLoad and 5V Power Supply
- Filterless, Low Quiescent Current and Low EMI
- Superior Low Noise
- Short Circuit Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- Dimensions in mm (LxWxH)
- Length: 21mm
- Width: 18mm
- Height: 3mm
- Approx Weight:5gm
- Bluetooth Stereo Audio hands-free/headsets
- In robots that speak or generate sounds to indicate activities
- Portable Speakers
- LCD Monitors / TV Projectors
- Arduino or Raspberry Pi Game Machines
- Speaker Phones
- 1 x PAM8403 5V 2-Channel Stereo Audio Amplifier Module
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.