NTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor Module 3 Pin
NTC Thermistor temperature sensor module is low cost, small size module. It is very sensitive to ambient temperature. It is generally used to detect the temperature of the surrounding environment. Through potentiometer adjustment, it is possible to change the temperature detection threshold.
DO output can be directly connected to the microcontroller to detect high and low, by detecting temperature changes in the environment. The temperature detection range of the module is between 20 and 80 degrees Celsius. This module can be replaced with a line temperature sensor for controlling the water temperature, water tank, etc.
Generally, the 4 wire method of thermistor measurement is the most accurate because there is effectively no current flowing in either of the measurement cable wires and therefore no added resistance due to the cable wires.
- Operating voltage: 3.3 ~ 5V
- Temperature sense range: -25 ~ +80°C
- Output Type: digital switch output (0 and 1)
- Adopt the NTC thermistor sensor, sensitivity is good.
- The comparator output, signal clean, good waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15 ma.
- With a potentiometer to adjust the temperature detection threshold.
- It has a fixed bolt hole, convenient installation.
- Using the LM393 wide voltage comparator.
- Length: 38mm
- Width: 14mm
- Height: 7.5mm
- Weight: 4 gm
- 1 x NTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor Module 3 Pin
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.