MPU-6050 3-Axis Accelerometer And Gyro Sensor
MPU6050 3 Axis Gyro/Accelerometer Module For Arduin is the world’s first integrated 6-axis motion tracking device that combines a 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, and a Digital Motion Processor™ (DMP) all in a small 4x4x0.9mm package. With its dedicated I2C sensor bus, it directly accepts inputs from an external 3-axis compass to provide a complete 9-axis MotionFusion™ output. The MPU-60X0 MotionTracking device, with its 6-axis integration, on-board MotionFusion™, and run-time calibration firmware, enables manufacturers to eliminate the costly and complex selection, qualification, and system level integration of discrete devices, guaranteeing optimal motion performance for consumers.
The MPU-60X0 is also designed to interface with multiple noninertial digital sensors, such as pressure sensors, on its auxiliary I2C port. The MPU-60X0 is footprint compatible with the MPU-30X0 family. The MPU-60X0 features three 16-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) for digitizing the gyroscope outputs and three 16-bit ADCs for digitizing the accelerometer outputs. For precision tracking of both fast and slow motions, the parts feature a user-programmable gyroscope full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000°/sec (dps) and a user-programmable accelerometer full-scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g, and ±16g. This product is known as Robotic Sensors, accelerator, Gyro, IMU, Inertial Measurement Unit, Robot Stabilizer, 6 DOF, Accelerometer Sensor, MPU6050 Triple Axis Gyro Accelerometer Module, Sensor, Triple Axis Accelerometer, Triple Axis Gyro Accelerometer Module.
- Chip built-in 16bit AD converter, 16-bit data output.
- I2C Digital output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format.
- Selectable Solder Jumpers on CLK, FSYNC, and AD0.
- Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads complex MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization, and gesture detection.
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention is required.
- Digital-output temperature sensor.
- Driver IC: MPU-6050
- Operating Voltage: 3 ~ 5VDC
- Communication: I2C Protocol
- Gyro range(Â°/s): Â± 250, 500, 1000, 2000
- Acceleration Range(g): Â± 2 Â± 4 Â± 8 Â± 16
- Length: 20 mm
- Width: 16 mm
- Height: 10 mm
- Weight: 8 gm
- 1 x MPU-6050 3-Axis Accelerometer And Gyro Sensor
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product