DS1307 Real Time Clock-RTC-Module
The DS1307 Serial Real-Time Clock is a low-power, full binary-coded decimal (BCD) clock/calendar plus 56 bytes of NV SRAM. Address and data are transferred serially via a 2-wire, bi-directional bus. The clock/calendar provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. The end of the month date is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap year. The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with AM/PM indicator. The DS1307 has a built-in power sense circuit that detects power failures and automatically switches to the battery supply
- DS1307 I2C real-time clock chip (RTC)
- AT24C32 32K I2C EEPROM memory
- Two wire I2C interface.
- Hour:Minutes : Seconds AM/PM.
- Day Month, Date – Year.
- DS1307 based RTC with LIR2032 battery.
- 1Hz output pin.
- 56 Bytes of Non-volatile memory available to user.
- The DS1307 is accessed via the I2C protocol.
- Compact design, 27mm * 28mm * 8.4mm
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product