Cytron Enhanced 13Amp DC Motor Driver 30A Peak (10 seconds) MD10C
This is Cytron Enhanced 13Amp DC Motor Driver 30A peak (10 seconds) MD10C. The MD10C is a newer version of the MD10B which is designed to drive high current brushed DC motor up to 13A continuously. It offers several enhancements over the MD10B such as support for both locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM signal as well as using full solid-state components which result in faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of the mechanical relay.
- Driver Model: MD10C
- Operating Voltage: 5 ~ 25VDC, 5 ~ 30VDC
- Arduino Sheild: No- can be used with Wire connection
- Battery Protection Mode: Yes
- Peak Current: 30A
- Continuous Current: 13A
- Operating Modes: PWM (Lock-Antiphase and Sign-Magnitude): Yes, UART: No, Analog:No, RC Servo Signal: No
- LED Indicator: Yes
- No. of Channels: 1
- Cooling Fan: No
- Test/Manual Button: Yes
- Polarity Protection: NO
- Bi-directional control for 1 brushed DC motor, single-channel
- Support motor voltage ranges from 5V to 30V.
- Maximum current up to 13A continuous and 30A peak (10 seconds).
- 3.3V and 5V logic level input.
- Solid-state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of the mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Dimensions in: mm
- Length: 75mm
- Width: 43mm
- Height: 13mm
- 1 x Cytron Enhanced 13Amp DC Motor Driver 30A Peak (10 seconds) MD10C
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.