Double BTS7960 43A H-Bridge High-Power Stepper Motor Driver Module
The Double BTS7960 43A H-Bridge High-Power Stepper Motor Driver Module is; a fully integrated high current H bridge for motor drive applications using the BTS7960 high current half-bridge. the BTS7960 is part of the NovalithICTM family. This containing one p-channel high side MOSFET and one n-channel low side MOSFET; with an integrated driver IC in one package. Due to the p-channel high side switch; the need for a charge pump is eliminated thus minimizing EMI. Interfacing to a microcontroller is made easy by the integrated driver IC which features logic level inputs; diagnosis with current sense, slew rate adjustment; dead time generation and protection against overtemperature, overvoltage, under-voltage; overcurrent, and short circuit. The Double BTS7960 43A H-Bridge High-Power Stepper Motor Driver Module provides; a cost-optimized solution for protected high current PWM motor drives with very low board space consumption.
- RPWM: forward level or PWM signal input, active high
- LPWM: Reverse level or PWM signal input, active high
- R_EN: forward drive enable input, high-level enable, low level off
- L_EN: Reverse drive enable input, high-level enable, low level off
- R_IS: forward drive current alarm output
- L_IS: Reverse drive current alarm output
- VCC: +5 V power output, 5V power supply connection with the microcontroller
- GND: signal common low end
- Input voltage: 6–27V
- Maximum current: 43A
- Input level: 3.3–5V
- Duty cycle: 0–100%
- Path resistance: 16 mΩ at 25°C
- Low quiescent current: 7µA at 25°C
- Operating Frequency: 25KHz
- PWM capability of up to 25 kHz combined with active freewheeling.
- Switched-mode current limitation for reduced power dissipation in overcurrent.
- Status flag diagnosis with current sense capability.
- Overtemperature shut down with latch behavior.
- Overvoltage lockout.
- Undervoltage shut down.
- Driver circuit with logic level inputs.
- Adjustable slew rates for optimized EMI.
- 74AHC244 Schmitt-trigger Octal buffer/line driver for ESD protection (Inputs accepts voltages higher than VCC).
- Dimensions in: mm
- Length: 50mm
- Width: 50mm
- Height: 43mm
- Weight: 67gm
- 1 x Double BTS7960 43A H-Bridge High-Power Stepper Motor Driver Module