ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver Board ARDUINO COMPATIBLE
This is ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver Board, small size, and easy to use. It uses the ULN2003 driver chip to amplify the control signal from the Arduino. This Ultra Lightweight and cheap option commonly used to run and control the small applications stepper motors. It uses the ULN2003 DARLINGTON ARRAYS to drive the 4-phase 5-wire stepper motor (5v-12v). It’s easy to use Arduino or other development platforms to drive the stepper motor by this diver board.
- It is equipped with a standard interface for stepper motors and can be inserted directly during use.
- Size: 42mmx30mm
- Use ULN2003 driver chip, 500mA
- Hole pitch: standard 2.54mm
- A. B. C. D LED indicating the four-phase stepper motor working condition
- White jack is the four-phase stepper motor standard jack
- Power pins are separated
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product