20A PWM DC Motor Speed Regulator Module(9~60V)
The 20A PWM DC Motor Speed Regulator Module (9V, 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V, 60V) is suitable for the DC brushed motor (or DC load) within 20A. It comes with the metal shell and connective label, which makes it very easy to install and use.
It has a potentiometer with an adjust speed switch function, and button switch function.
Red Line: Power + Black Line: Power –
Blue Line: Motor+ Green Line: Motor –
Before you attempt to wire the controller, make sure power is off.
DO NOT REVERSE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE POWER LOADS. THIS WILL DAMAGE THE CONTROLLER.
TO CHANGE MOTOR DIRECTION, INTERCHANGE THE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE WIRES OF MOTOR.
1. Connect wires refer to the “wiring diagram”.
2. Turn on the power.
3. Adjust the potentiometer.
- Adjustable speed range: 0%-100%.
- Speed adjustment way: Potentiometer.
- Output voltage: Linear under load.
- Speed control type: Basins.
- Output voltage: Load Linear
- Type: Adjusting flow
- The motor running condition adjustment: Forward / Stop / Reverse
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes.
- Suitable Motor: DC brush motors.
Operating voltage: DC9V-60V (General) linear output voltage under load
Speed range:0% to 100%
Forward and reverse
Speed control principle of basins
- Product Size: width= 52 mm,Length= 92 mm,Height= 36 mm
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product