12V-40V10A DC Motor PWM Speed Control Switch Governor
The DC Motor Speed Controller allows controlling direction of a DC motor using a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 10%-100%. The motor speed controller can provide a continuous current of 8A to your DC motor or other DC load. The circuit also includes a 10A fuse, with the reverse connection of power supply and control voltage over-voltage protection function..
- DIY Projects
- DC motor control
- Control the speed of a DC motor with this controller.
- High efficiency, high torque, low heat generating.
- With reverse polarity protection, high current protection.
- Control voltage over-voltage protection function
- The overload and short circuit protecting current is 10A
- PWM frequency:-13kHz
- The operation environment temperature: -20-40℃
- Working Voltage: DC 12V – DC 40V.
- Control Power:0.01 – 400W.
- Static Current:0.02 A ( Standby ).
- PWM Duty Cycle:10% -100%.
- Length: 60mm
- Width: 55mm
- Height: 30mm
- Approx Weight: 100gm
- 1 x 12V-40V10A DC Motor PWM Speed Control Switch Governor
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.