0.56 inch 4 Digit 7 Segment Red LED Display CC 12pin
The Seven segment displays are used in many days today’s consumer devices like microwave ovens, washing machines, and air conditioners. They are a simple but effective way to display numerical data like time or quantity. Since they are made out of LEDs, they are a low-cost option for displaying information. They are widely appreciated for their features like accuracy, clarity, and optimum functionality.
- Configuration: Common Cathode (CC)
- LED color: Red
- Operating current: 10mA
- No. of Pins: 12
- No. of Digits: 4
- Bright Red LED chip, which is made from AlGaAs on GaAs substrate
- Blackface and RED LED segments
- Type: Common cathode
- Low Current Consumption
- High Brightness
- Easy to Use with PCB Mounting as well as on Breadboard
- 1 x 0.56 inch 4 Digit 7 Segment Red LED Display CC 12pin
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.