L293D Motor Driver Module
L293D Motor Driver Module is a medium power motor driver perfect for driving DC Motors and Stepper Motors. It uses the popular L293 motor driver IC. It can drive 4 DC motors on and off, or drive 2 DC motors with directional and speed control. The driver greatly simplifies and increases the ease with which you may control motors, relays, etc from micro-controllers. It can drive motors up to 12V with a total DC current of up to 600mA. Featured by Sharvi Electronics You can connect the two channels in parallel to double the maximum current or in series to double the maximum input voltage. This motor driver is perfect for robotics and mechatronics projects for controlling motors from microcontrollers, switches, relays, etc. Perfect for driving DC and Stepper motors for micro-mouse, line-following robots, robot arms, etc.
- Driver Model: L293D
- Operating Voltage: 4.5~12VDC
- Peak Current: 0.6A
- No. of Channels: 1
- Cooling Fan: No
- Arduino Sheild: No- can be used with Wire connection
- Polarity Protection: NO
- Wide supply voltage: 4.5 V to 12 V.
- Max supply current: 600 mA per motor.
- The driver two holes of 3 mm dia.
- Male burg-stick connectors for supply, ground, and input connection.
- Screw terminal connectors for easy motor connection.
- High noise immunity inputs.
- Dimensions in: mm
- Length: 48mm
- Width: 34mm
- Height: 14mm
- Weight: 15gm
- 1 x L293D Motor Driver Module
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.