2 Channel Logic Level Converter 3.3V 5V TTL
2 Channel Logic Level Converter Module is a Bi-directional logic level converter is a small device that safely steps down 5V signals to 3.3V and steps up 3.3V to 5V at the same time. This level converter also works with 2.8V and 1.8V devices.
What really separates this Logic level converter from our previous versions is that you can successfully set your high and low voltages and step up and down between them safely on the same channel. Each level converter has the capability of converting 4 pins on the high side to 4 pins on the low side with two inputs and two outputs provided for each side. The level converter is very easy to use.
The board needs to be powered from the two voltages sources (high voltage and low voltage) that your system is using. High voltage (5V for example) to the ‘HV’ pin, low voltage (3.3V for example) to ‘LV’, and ground from the system to the ‘GND’ pin.
- High voltage: 5V, low voltage: 3.3V
- HV connect 5V power supply
- LV connect 3.3V power supply
- GND connect negative, two power supply commons
- LVx input and output are 3.3V TTL, HVx input and output are 5V TTL, LVx and TVx bidirectional transfers.
- High Voltage:5V
- Low Voltage: 3.3V
- No. of Channels: 2
- Compatible With: Arduino, Raspberry Pi, STM32
- Material: Plastic + metal
- Portable, small, easy to use
- Comes with 2 rows of 6pin, unsoldered
- The compatible breadboard can be directly inserted into the breadboard
- It can bidirectionally transfer with 2 channels between high logic voltage and low logic voltage
- Length: 15mm
- Width: 15mm
- Height: 2mm
- Weight: 2gm
- TTL Logic Level Converter
- Bidirectional Logic Level Conversion
- 1 x 2 Channel Logic Level Converter 3.3V 5V TTL
- 2 x 6 Pin Male Header
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.