I2C Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter-4 Channel
If you’ve ever tried to connect a 3.3V device to a 5V system, you know what a challenge it can be A bi-directional Level Converter- 4 Channel is a small device that safely steps down 5V signals to 3.3V AND steps up 3.3V to 5V at the same time. This level converter also works with 2.8V and 1.8V devices. What really separates this Logic level converter from our previous versions is that you can successful.
How to use:
- High voltage (5V for example) to the ‘HV’ pin
- Low voltage (3.3V for example) to ‘LV’
- Gound from the system to the ‘GND’ pin.
- Voltage on Lx Side: 1.8V-5V
- Voltage on Hx Side: 2.8V-6V
- Power: 2.8V – 6V
- Mutual transform between 5V TTL and 3.3V TTL
- Four channels of logic and high voltage low voltage logic can two-way transform
- Portable and lightness, with 2 rows 6 pin contact pins
- Level Converter- 4 ChannelCompatible with the bread plate, can be used directly put on the breadboard
- 4 Channel Module (great for I2C or SPI) and will work with all microcontrollers, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel Edison, NXP Mbed
- Length: 16mm
- Width : 13mm
- Height: 3mm
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.