SIM800A Wireless GSM GPRS Extension Module
SIM800A mini board with high-performance industrial grade GSM / GPRS module: SIM800A, working frequency band: GSM900 / 1800MHz. Can achieve telephone voice, SMS (SMS, MMS), GPRS data transmission function (Support transparent mode, domain name resolution and IP mode), Also hasDTMF decoding(You can identify the other button),TTS(OptionalLocal voice broadcast) and Bluetooth (Optional). Hardware design in the official design to be optimized, the use of efficient switching power supply, SIM card using the mainstream MICRO deck, more solid quality.
- Remote monitoring
- Remote intelligent meter reading
- Intelligent home and automotive equipment and other remote communications equipment.
- Arduino 51 STM32 AVR MCU compatible
- Prototype expand
- The frequency is 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Power supply range: voltage is 5-12V; current is 1A or more (the current is very important).
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Communication interface: The TTL level serial interface compatible 2.85/3.3/5V
- LED: Two led, the Net led and the RING led
- SIMCARD: micro SIMCARD holder
- TTL level serial port compatible with 3.3V and 5V microcontrollers.
- The initial use of computer debugging, it is recommended to use CP2102 USB-TTL module to power supply and communication;
- Using the MCU control module, you can also using the USB – 232 monitoring return data on the instructions, great convenience to find the problem, especially suitable for 51 MCU.
- Standby in 30MA or so, you can set the sleep state of about 10MA low power consumption.
- Support SMS, GPRS data transmission, send MMS, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, PPP dial-up and other functions.
- The hardware contains one channel reset pin. This reset pin can be used to resolve a problem with the module.
- Development board supports 2G / 3G / 4G Unicom or mobile phone card
- Board Size:
- Length: 48mm
- Width: 50mm
- Height: 11mm
- Weight: 28gm