HC-06 4pin Bluetooth Module without Reset Switch
HC-06 is the popular Bluetooth module. This HC06 module is slave mode only. It’s very easy to add wireless serial connectivity for your device with this module. Examples for Arduino and other boards are available. Once you pair with other Bluetooth devices you work like with normal UART to exchange data. This module has a built-in 3.3V voltage regulator and helps to break out the important pins (Vcc, Gnd, Txd, Rxd). Based on CSR BC4 chip, Bluetooth V2.0 + EDR. You can set the baud rate, name and pair password by AT commands when there is no Bluetooth connection. This module is a slave- it can be paired with a Computer- Bluetooth master- mobile phone- PDA- PSP and so on.
- Operating Voltage:3.3v to 6v
- The operating current in pairing is in the range of 30~40mA.
- The operating current in communication is 8mA.
- Interface via UART, default baud rate at 9600 bps
- Operating temperature range: -25 °C – +75°C
- Range test: 10 meters
- It’s at the Bluetooth class 2 power level.
Package Includes :
- 1 x HC-06 4pin Bluetooth Module without Reset Switch
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.