HM-10 Bluetooth 4 BLE Module
HM-10 Bluetooth 4 BLE Module use CSR or TI CC254x or cypress chips, Master and slave roles in one, data transmission version and remote control version, and PIO status acquisition version in one, Support the AT commands modify module parameters, Convenient and flexible. The HM-10 Bluetooth module combines the powerful and programmable Texas Instruments CC2541 Chipset with the required components to start right away with your BLE development. The module offers an on-board voltage regulator and is TTL-level and 5 V tolerant. The Bluetooth-SoC can be accessed via the UART interface and supports AT-Commands for setup. It supports a full Bluetooth 4.0 standard and can be used for your Arduino or microcontroller to Android or iOS communication projects. This module can be used to replace HC-05, HC-06, and HC-07 devices. This module can also be configured and used as an iBeacon used with Apple devices.
1:- Send and receive Bluetooth data through UART. Remote Control version:
You can configure module parameters with AT Commands through UART.
2:- Send and receive Bluetooth data through UART.
3:- Remote device could configure module parameters with AT Commands
4:- Remote device could control PIO2~PIO11 output low or high
- BT Version: Bluetooth Specification V4.0 BLE
- Working frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation method: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- RF Power: -23dbm, -6dbm, 0dbm, 6dbm
- Speed: Asynchronous: 2-6K Bytes
- Synchronous: 2-6K Bytes
- Security: Authentication and encryption
- Service: 0xFFE0 (Modifiable use AT+UUID command)
- Characteristic: 0xFFE1 (Modifiable use AT+UUID command)
- Characteristic: Notify and Write (Modifiable use AT+UUID command)
- Power: +2.5V~3.3VDC 50mA
- Power: Active state 8.5mA; Sleep state 50~200uA
- Working temperature:?20 ~ +95 Centigrade
Datasheet: HM-10 Bluetooth 4 BLE Module
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.