Arduino UNO R3 SMD Atmega328P Board Clone Compatible with Arduino IDE Projects
The board everybody gets started with, based on the ATmega328 (SMD). The Uno R3 CH340G ATmega328p Development Board is the low-cost version of the popular Uno R3 Arduino. It is assembled with the CH340 USB to Serial converter chip, instead of using an Atmega16U2 chip. We have used plenty of these low-cost Arduino boards with CH340 chips, and have found them to work perfectly. The only time the CH340 chip is used is during programming and when using the serial output of the USB port. During normal operation, this board is identical to the more expensive version without the CH340 chip.
- Microcontroller board based on the Atmega328
- 14 digital input/output pins
- 6 can be used as PWM outputs
- 6 analog inputs
- A 16 MHz quartz crystal
- A USB connection
- A power jack
- An ICSP header
- A reset button
- Operating Voltage: 5V.
- Supply Voltage recommended: 7-12V DC.
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output).
- Analog Input Pins: 6.
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA.
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA.
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader.
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.