Attiny85 USB Development Board
The ATtiny85 based mini development board is similar to the Arduino, but cheaper and smaller (of course a bit less powerful). With a whole host of shields to extend its functionality and the ability to use the familiar Arduino IDE, this ATTINY85 USB Development Board is a great way to jump into microcontroller electronics.ATtiny85 based microcontroller development board comes with a USB interface. Coding is similar to Arduino, and it uses the familiar Arduino IDE for development. It has 6 ports with several functions. Depending on the programming (with Arduino IDE) can it have 6 digital I/O, 4 analog inputs, or 3 PWM outputs. It can be powered by a USB port or an external power supply of 6-35V DC.
- Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0 + (OSX/Windows/Linux).
- Power via USB or External Source or 7-16 v to 5 v (automatic selection).
- The Onboard, 150 ma 5 v Regulator.
- Built-in USB and serial were debugging).
- 6 I/O Pins (2 inform the for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB).
- 8 k Flash Memory (about 6 k after bootloader).
- The I2C and SPI (vis USI).
- PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM).
- The ADC on 4 pins.
- The Power LED and the Test/Status LEDs.
- Length: 26 mm
- Width: 18 mm
- Height: 5 mm
- Weight: 4 gm
- 1 x Attiny85 USB Development Board
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.