Raspberry Pi 3 Model B With 1GB Ram
The Raspberry Pi RASPBERRYPI3-MODB-1GB is a single-board computer developed by the Raspberry Pi Foundation. It is part of the Raspberry Pi series and is the third-generation model. The “MODB” in the name refers to the Model B version of the board. The “1GB” indicates that it has 1GB of RAM. This particular Raspberry Pi model offers various connectivity options, including USB ports, HDMI output, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. It is widely used for various applications, such as learning programming, DIY projects, and IoT (Internet of Things) applications. Tags, Development board, Rasberry Pi, Raspberry Pi 3, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B 1 GB RAM, Pi3 B Model, Pi 3 B model.
- Quad Core 1.2GHz Broadcom BCM2837 64bit CPU
- 1GB RAM
- BCM43438 wireless LAN and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board
- 100 Base Ethernet
- 40-pin extended GPIO
- 4 USB 2 ports
- 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
- Full-size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Upgraded switched Micro USB power source up to 2.5A
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B With 1GB Ram
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.