Nano Board R3 with CH340 chip compatible with Arduino (soldered)
The ATmega328 Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (ATmega328 Nano 3.x). It has more or less the same functionality of the ATmega328 Duemilanove but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
- Microcontroller: Atmega328P
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Architecture: AVR
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 2 KB used by the bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- programmer chip: ch340g
Datasheet: ATmega328 Nano
- 1 x Nano Board R3 with CH340 chip compatible with Arduino (soldered)
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
susma soraj –
Anurag patel –
official version at great price.
debamon (verified owner) –
really great board for permanent projects.