Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+
The All-new Upgraded 2018s Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ now comes with the Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz quad-core processor, dual-band wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE in the same mechanical format as the Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+. With an Extended 40-pin GPIO header and Full-size HDMI, it is the perfect board for the minimalist Pi fan. This low-cost Pi uses the same processor as the model B+ but does away with the Ethernet jack and three of the USB Ports. This makes it lower power, less expensive, and much lighter & smaller It’s still compatible with all Pi operating systems and software and has the exact same 40 pin GPIO connector and camera/display sockets, so any HATs or Pi Plates or other things that plug into the model B+ will work just the same.
It also has the same HDMI, sound/composite connector, and micro-USB connector for power.
Unlike the Raspberry Model B+, there’s only one USB port and no ethernet jack but it’s also significantly smaller at 65mm x 56mm if you don’t include overhang from the connectors.
Don’t forget, you’ll need a USB power supply with a micro USB cable, and a microSD card with a Raspberry Pi OS on it (we suggest a Raspbian 4G card or NooBS 8G card)
- Model: Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+
- Supply Voltage: 5V 2.5A
- Clock Speed: 1.4 GHz
- UPC: 652508442181
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
RAM: 512MB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- Single USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi Camera Module
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi Touch Display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Dimensions in: mm
- Length: 65mm
- Width: 56mm
- Height: 30mm
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.