50kg Half-bridge Experiments Body Scale Load Cell Sensor
The 50kg Half-bridge Experiments Body Scale Load Cell Sensor is measuring; the correct force is applied to the outer side of the strain E-shaped beam portion of the sensor (i.e., a strain gauge affixed to the intermediate, adhesive coating with white beam arms); and the outer edges to form a shear force in the opposite direction, i.e., middle strain beam bending necessary changes can occur under stress, strain beam side by another force should not be a barrier.
The sensor can be used with the following three methods
- Using a sensor with an external resistors full bridge measurement range of a sensor range: 50kg. Higher requirements for an external resistor.
- The uses of only two full-bridge sensors measuring range are the range of the two sensors and: 50kgx2 = 100kg.
- The use of four full-bridge sensors measuring range is the range of four sensors and: 50kgx4 = 200kg.
- Capacity: 50Kg
- Output Sensitivity: 1 ± 0.1 mv/v
- Nonlinearity: 0.03 %FS
- Repeatability: 0.03 %FS
- Input Resistance: 1000Ω
- Insulation Resistance: 5000MΩ
- Internal 1000Ohm half-bridge strain gauge load cell, the range is 50kg, half-bridge structure.
- Widely used in hopper scales, platform scales, platform balance, belt scales, and other electronic weighing devices.
- This is a half-bridge load sensor, which is widely used in weight scales. When the half-bridge is being stretched, it sends the signal via the red signal wire.
- Alloy Steel wired weighing load cell, high accuracy, simple structure, simple installation. You can use multiple load sensors simultaneously to increase the capacity range, Parallel use to add additional capacity.
- Cable Length: 35cm
- Length: 34mm
- Width: 34mm
- Height: 8mm
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.