IRF520 Mosfet Driver Module For Arduino MCU ARM Raspberry Pi
This little module is a breakout board for the IFR520 MOSFET transistor. The module is designed to switch heavy DC loads from a single digital pin of your microcontroller. Its main purpose is to provide a low-cost way to drive a DC motor for robotics applications, but the module can be used to control most high current DC loads. Screw terminals are provided to interface to your load and external power source. An LED indicator provides a visual indication of when your load is being switched.
- Size: 33*24mm
- Weight: 10g
- Voltage: 3.3V, 5V
- Ports: Digital Level
- Output load voltage:0-24V
- Output load current: <5A (1A above need to add heat sink)
- Platform: FOR Arduino, MCU, ARM, for raspberry pie
- Using original IRF520 Power MOS, you can adjust the output PWM
- Arduino drives up to 24V allows the load, such as LED lights, DC motors, miniature pumps.
- solenoid valves
- PWM dimming LED can be used to achieve step-less dimming, variable-speed motor.
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product