TEC1-12703 – 3A Thermoelectric Cooler Peltier Module – 30x30mm
The TEC1-12703 30x30mm Thermoelectric Cooler 3A Peltier Module is the simple application of Peltier Thermoelectric Effect. The module features 127 semiconductor couples in the area of 30mmx30mm. Thermoelectric coolers also are known as TEC or Peltier Module create a temperature differential on each side. One side gets hot and the other side gets cool. Therefore, they can be used to either warm something up or cool something down, depending on which side you use. You can also take advantage of a temperature differential to generate electricity. Tags, Thermoelectric, Peltier Module, Peltier Effect, TEC1, Cooler, Cooling Modules, 12703, TEC1-12703, TEC1-12703 30x30mm Thermoelectric Cooler 3A Peltier Module.
To buy more Thermoelectric Cooler Peltier Module: Click Here
- Do not exceed Imax or Vmax when operating a module.
- Please carry out moisture protection options (sealing) in final application use.
- Life expectancy: 200,000 hours.
- Failure rate based on longtime testings: 0.2%.
- Small module.
- Easy transition between the hot side to the cool side and vice-versa just by reversing the polarity of the supply.
- Quality tested cooling cells.
- Solid-state, vibration-free, noise-free.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Should use with a heat sink.
- Model: TEC1-12703
- Operating Voltage Range: 12 ~ 15V
- Operating Current: 3A
- Power Rating: 30Watts
- Temperature Range: 65°C
- Wire Length: 150 mm
- Length: 30 mm
- Width: 30 mm
- Height: 3.6 mm
- Weight: 15 gm
- 1 x TEC1-12703 – 3A Thermoelectric Cooler Peltier Module – 30x30mm
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.