ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer for STM8 and STM32
The ST-LINK/V2 is an in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontroller families. The single wire interface module (SWIM) and JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board. Much similar in architecture for debugging, the ST-LINK/V2 and the ST-LINK/V2-ISOL share the same features like digital isolation between the PC and the target application board this allows to withstands voltages of up to 1000 Vrms. Specifically, the debugger incorporates the use of USB full-speed interface to communicate with the ST Visual Develop (STVD) or ST Visual Program (STVP) software for STM8 application, and use of the USB full-speed interface to communicate with Atollic®, IAR™, Keil®.
- Input Supply voltage: 1.65 – 5.5V
- USB type: USB A to Mini- B cable
- 5V power supplied by a USB connector
- USB 2.0 full speed compatible interface
- USB standard A to mini B cable
- 1.65V to 5.5V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- SWIM low speed and high-speed modes supported
- 1.65V to 3.6V application voltage supported on the JTAG/SWD interface and 5V tolerant inputs
- Direct firmware update feature supported
- Status LED which blinks during communication with the PC
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.